If you want to be a Lion, then learn with Lions! ~ Carlson Gracie
MonitPro Solutions Private Limited, an encapsulation of a stimulating and supportive work environment, where you can create yourself with help of excellent team members. It is a great place to learn, do and excel. MonitPro is not only an exciting start-up company to work but also let you to develop your career and to have nice work-life balance.
Listed below are current job openings. Join us now, together we win.
1. Software Developer
- Work with Development and Implementation team on new software projects
- Support existing Clients and Products
2. Technical Marketing & Sales Manager
- Effective communication skills, proficiency in English (written and spoken); Proficiency in Hindi is an advantage.
- Hands on experience on prior software sales or related complimentary skills for B2B. Knowledge about Process, utilities and Chemical process industries is an advantage.
- Location: Western/North India.
- Must be able to learn fast and convert ideas/requirements to upgrade the software with help of design team.
- Knowledge of Software Licensing and support services
- Must be able to escalate AMC – Annual Maintenance Contract.
- Liaise with design and testing team for web applications and mobile apps.
- Effectively handle customer queries, issues and provide support.
3. Technical Services Engineer
- Knowledge and experience on various chemical process equipment and machineries such as compressors, boilers etc.
- Ability to learn various manufacturing processes and technologies
- Effectively handle customer queries and provide support for MonitPro software.
- Liaise with customers and understand their requirements and solve their problems.
- Willing to travel to different factory locations
- Keen interest in Business Development, Technical Sales and Marketing and collaborate.
- Prior industrial experience is a plus
4. Administration Executive
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and customers
- Handle customer requests and queries appropriately
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation, procedures and filing system
- Manage Accounts, expenses and employee relations
- Produce reports, presentations, briefs and marketing support
Are you interested to join us ? Mail your resume to email@example.com