MonitPro® is here to ease your burden in manufacturing business so that our customers can become world class, globally competitive and sustainable in the long term. MonitPro® serves different industries through various Industrial Consulting, Engineering services, Workshops and Training such as:
- Process Consulting, Conceptual/Feasibility Studies, Process Simulations, Engineering Services (Basic Engineering Package), Detailed Engineering and Project Management .
- Troubleshooting, Performance Optimization studies for various systems such as Utilities, Process, and Energy
- Documentation Services (SOPs, SOCs developments), Safety Audits, HAZOP/SIL Reviews, Alarm Rationalization, QRAs
- Industrial Services such as Project Management, Start-ups, Decontamination, Shut-downs, PSSR audits, Energy Audits, Catalyst Loading Support, Process Debottlenecking and Commissioning etc.
- Business Consulting, Market Research and Market Analysis
- Training and Development services on Petrochemical, Refinery, Process Industries, Operations, Utilities, HAZOP for Operators, Engineers and Managers. Rating for the training has been rated Excellent (4.5/5.0) by the participants.
- Petroleum Refinery Training: Monitpro has experienced specialists on Crude/Vacuum Distillation, Delayed Coker, Fluid Cat Cracking, Hydrotreating Technologies etc. Contact us for all your industrial training needs. Our training and troubleshooting sessions have been rated one of the best by the refiners.
Few industries that MonitPro serve:
- Oil & Gas
- Chemicals & Petrochemicals
- Specialty Chemicals, Pesticides
- Paints & Pigments
- Food Processing
- Power & Utilities
- Sugar Industries
- Manufacturing industries
Customer Feedback on Refining Technologies & Troubleshooting Workshop – Coker Plant
” Entire program is going alive, refreshing and enriching our people’s knowledge. We are able to clear our doubts and troubleshoot our existing problems in the Coker unit. I wish the management conducts similar workshops in the future.” Mr. Balasubramaniam, Coker Plant Manager, CPCL-Chennai
Customer Feedback on Utility System Troubleshooting Work